New and Boring all for you
in which i will post
thoughts
dullness of my days
spectacular homebodiness
pictures that do not involve heiresses
This flower is not an heiress. It goes by the name Ranunculus and it is the perfect blend of rose, poppy, carnation.

It sits on my favorite kitchen shelf along with the smoking bunnies, peacock salt shaker, various wooden implements, and unicorn picture Elly brought back from a castle in Scotland.

I really do believe that Katie Holmes's fake belly is not nearly as intriguing as pea blossoms in colors other than white.

Maggie said that they grew some in Norway last summer. I have never seen lavender pea blossoms.
My dog: How many times, homey, have I taken pictures of you cowering under desks. Oh Strachota of the toenails, Oh Ozzie of the camera hatred.

Poppies like the most delicate of fluttery eggs overeasy.

In the backyard we fall asleep under a wool blanket marked DUNSMUIR on the tag (as DUNSMUIR of Dan's ex-girlfriend with the boy's name) in this hammock after reading too many pages of the New YOrker or Lucky magazine. Pirates of the backyard.

Here is a photo of me and one of my friend Mark's paintings. You can find more of his work here. He is cool. And, from Texas.

I rode my bike to work and back today. i need to try to do this every non-raining day. I think it made my spirits light. Spirits. Ranunculus.

5 Comments:
I *love* this blog! radness!
(i also like how your eyes are the same color as the green in that painting)
wow! i love this...
the way you describe the three flowers is beautiful and poetic.
the shelf is gorgeous. i love those smoking bunnies, and everything else on it.
and i love the style of the blog iteself. bookmarking now!
brilliant!
i heart elka.
why can't i quit you?!?
why can't i quit you?!?
aw, thanks palz. I plan on posting mostly photogs of the mundane on this here blog. more updates soon!
doesn't anyone think it's weird how elka looks like ozan in this picture? or, if you're ajax, find it exciting?
Post a Comment
<< Home