Household Concerns

wherein the mundane is rendered magical.

Monday, May 01, 2006

brotherly love




Ian came to visit this past week. He is my little brother--28 years old as of Saturday, part-owner of Moreld Kayaking in Kroken, Norway, builder of the cutest little bug of a house, overall good guy. However, he's also my brother and as siblings who get on each other's nerves we have habits that grate upon each other. Me: guilty of grumpiness and inflexibility. Him: guilty of rubbing feet together in a sandpapery way when they're too close to your face. Add Elly in the mix and you have a guaranteed siblingalooza in the Monterey area of California. Sweet, sweet drunkenness at Galante Vineyard and subsequent drunken relationship musings and swear words at the general relationship word. Good times.

I'll be posting those pics tomorrow.

For now, Ian in Norway. I will be visiting him in August, I think. But probably not doing the river kayaking of this caliber.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home