Household Concerns

wherein the mundane is rendered magical.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Attraction

So on Monday night I was questioned on my opinion regarding men's facial grooming and I had to admit that I found beards very attractive. Also baldness, or the going baldness. An amazing combination.

I think I might be a little warped though. For instance, I find this man profoundly attractive.



His name is Greg Brown. He is my all-time fave folker ever. Once my sister tried to seduce him (sluttiness that seems more probable for myself). He has that shimmery intense stage presence that makes him H-O-T even if he's wearing camo overalls and blueblockers (in another picture it's also revealed that he's wearing blue crocs, yoink). However, if I could remake his outfit according more to my specifications I would:

1) replace overalls with faded blue zip-up coveralls, preferably with a nametag that said "Hooch" or something similar.
2) replace blueblockers with aviators (sorry, trendy, I know)
3) replace fishing hat with cowboy hat
4) replace crocs with work boots

I once saw Greg Brown play wearing Redwing workboots paired with a sharkskin suit and a torn up black t-shirt and fedora. Hot. Later we played darts and drank beer with him and his guitarist, Bo Ramsey. Folk groupies. Embarrassing.

Anyway, Mr. Man is coming to play at the icky Freight and Salvage 2 days after my birthday. I may be able to stomach the hideous Berkeley crowd with enough sneaked-in whiskey in my system and in my flask. And with a cutie curly-haired boy to accompany me. Hypothetically.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home