aw. i like that you painted the moulding, btw. your text message woke me up at 2?30 am and i havent been able to get back to sleep. i am sweaty with insomnia, and just drank some chamomile. dang these hormones. xx
i am SO SORRY. I SUCK. What did my text even say? I can't remember. Anyway, we parked on Olive Street to see Marie Antoinette. I am sorry I woke you up. I suck.
oh lord, no need for a shame spiral. its not your fault i am a raving insomniac right now. i blame karl rove. also, have i drank so much chamomile that i am now immune? lame. and your text message basically was making fun of me for having CLOGS. but i will never, ever, make the CROC transition. swear to gawd. altho right now, in clogs, i do look a little like that portly italian chef, mario whats his name? batoli? yeah. thats me. fatty in clogs. xx
4 Comments:
aw. i like that you painted the moulding, btw. your text message woke me up at 2?30 am and i havent been able to get back to sleep. i am sweaty with insomnia, and just drank some chamomile. dang these hormones.
xx
i am SO SORRY. I SUCK. What did my text even say? I can't remember. Anyway, we parked on Olive Street to see Marie Antoinette. I am sorry I woke you up. I suck.
beautiful fotos.
ozzie is a soulful girl. when I come visit, I will make an ozzie video. what kind of music do you think I should use? Joan Jett?
oh lord, no need for a shame spiral. its not your fault i am a raving insomniac right now. i blame karl rove. also, have i drank so much chamomile that i am now immune? lame.
and your text message basically was making fun of me for having CLOGS. but i will never, ever, make the CROC transition. swear to gawd. altho right now, in clogs, i do look a little like that portly italian chef, mario whats his name? batoli? yeah. thats me. fatty in clogs.
xx
Post a Comment
<< Home