Friday night times
Jessica, Armstead, Phyllis, and I went to the Paramount to see this:

It's almost embarrassing, the size of the crush I have on both Harpo and Groucho. Why? Why? Why?

Also, the size of the crush I have on the Paramount. It is so beautiful. Unbelievable. I want to cry when I go there.

Afterwards we tried to go the Bank Bar but it was hella busy, so we went back to my house, where we were joined by Elly adn Chris. We drank beers and wines.

It was nice. Better than Saturday night, when at work, I saw 1) the fakest boobies I've seen in a long time; and 2) the first official puking on the bar. Awesome.

5 Comments:
Have you taken the Paramount Theater tour? I recommend it for all Paramount lovers. You get to see both the men’s and women’s restrooms, and no, they're not the same.
(Karen)
yes, armstead tried to explain the men's bathrooms, but it wasn't a sufficient explanation.
Groucho > Harpo.
Remember the rumor that Groucho had a full body suit of tattoos? He is the sex.
Someone puked *on* the bar?! Grody.
man, i would like to see the photos of groucho with the full body tats. but kaya: harpo is a rapscallionish womanizing musician. he is _totally_ my type. I would have to say that though harpo doesn't = groucho, they are still = in their own way.
and yes, leanne, there was puking on the bar. sangria puke. it was on the edge, but still, officially on the bar. I ran around with my hands up yelling "THERE IS PUKE ON THE BAR! THERE IS PUKE ON THE BAR!" and Megan cleaned it up. i was just useless.
Post a Comment
<< Home