When I Don't Know What to do With Myself
I cook. Or bake. Like this thing. My great-grandmother's depression-era recipe for rhubarb, though since I only had about five decent stalks from the garden, it was supplemented with strawberries.

Ozzie will have her picture taken if bacon is involved in the transaction.

She will even dance. Shameless. Like her new summer coat?

Here's her newest batch of food. She isn't opposed to red cabbage if, again, there is bacon involved. Hippie dog.

If you want this recipe I'll send it to you. It's amazing. Tris and Megan had it for breakfast. A big double thumbs up from them.
Good stuff. Only six ingredients: pie plant (supplemented with strawberries), milk, flour, sugar, a tiny bit of butter, and baking powder.

2 Comments:
that looks good.
ozzie is beautiful!
The Oz looks good. I am happy about that. I've been stuck in a long & crappy cold. I want to start smoking again, that's how bad it's been. Instead, I'll just do the legal & prescribed stuff.
Post a Comment
<< Home