Household Concerns

wherein the mundane is rendered magical.

Monday, June 11, 2007

Apartment Therapy--First Post Up

I'm one of the potential green editors for this great site, Apartment Therapy. You can read my first post here.

I would love to be their green editor. I heart their styley, sustainable ways. I'm especially in love with this bedroom corner that two Oakland kids, Gehry and Lanya, designed. The colors are amazing, and the fabric is such a great idea. It shows you can create a lot with very little.


I took a bunch of pictures of the blooming flowers last night--lots of purple: hollyhock, agapanthus, gladioli. I will post them soon. In the meanwhile, here is what I look like in the month of June in the year 2007 in front of the relentless bougainvillea.

1 Comments:

At 1:40 PM, Blogger freshpinkstyle said...

That job would be awesome! You are also totally qualified. I will cross my fingers for you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home