Household Concerns

wherein the mundane is rendered magical.

Sunday, May 20, 2007

short break from trip report

Just one of the many reasons why I love this dude (from an email he sent last week, without my knowledge or prompting; subject: question concerning dogs).


To Whom it May Concern:

My girlfriend and I are thinking of joining a group of our friends on June 9th and 10th (the Karl Klemmick/ RiverTrip folks) for a two-day canoe trip with your outfitter. I have done the trip several times in the past with Trowbridge, and my understanding is that this year, we will be doing the Asti run on day one, and then down to Heladburg the second day.

As mentioned, I have done the trip several times, and so am familiar with that particular strecth of river. My girlfriend has a very friendly and well-behaved Australian Shepherd that we'd like to bring with us. Ozzie is a very fun-loving active dog and a very strong swimmer, and has been on canoe trips with us before. I am sure she would love the trip and contribute to the fun

Just wondering if you have any policies, regulations or restrictions regarding dogs on your trips. If necessary, we would be happy to sign any additional liability waiver you might wish us to sign (I am also an attorney and would be happy to draft one for your review if you'd prefer).

We have been out of town much recently and would like to inclue Ozzie on this trip if at all possible.

~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home