Day 6: To Appear Sometime in the Future
I just want to make lists instead. Update on life whatnot.
1) These people rocked my face off. Do I like metal? Apparently I do, when it has enough of a drums/space Grateful Dead jam-out sensibility. They played one song for 40 minutes at the Rickshaw Saturday. I loved the hell out of it.
2) Elly went away for over a week and it made me sad. I think she had a lot of fun, which is awesome for her, because she has been working hella hard. I seriously don't understand how some people can have sisters and take them for granted/ignore them/not like them. It is such a waste of time.
3) Must work on book proposal. Must work on book proposal. Must work on book proposal.
4) Bryce is coming today!
5) I am better at going up hills post-Canyon, even with a team of dogs on leashes.
6) I miss Ozan. Also, I miss my dad. Why won't either of you come and visit me, posthaste?!
7) Backyard fruit tree wine. I have developed an ingenious wine bottle drying method.
8) It is grey today.
9) I am grey today.
10) I have a hankering for iced coffee even though it is cold out.

5 Comments:
I had two iced coffees yesterday, yet you don't miss me.
oh rick, fine. i miss you, too.
hahaha ha ha! cold in may, freakin california.
hey lady! i have been really enjoying your trip reports. i'm proud of you and in awe of the whole experience.
i agree with you about sisters BTW. mine is coming in 2 days and i can't wait.
miss you!
Let's nag each other about book proposals this summer. I'm having a hard time getting mine started.
Post a Comment
<< Home