Household Concerns

wherein the mundane is rendered magical.

Saturday, September 09, 2006

What to Do

Thanks for all the nice messages and whatnot from folks. I really appreciate it.

Out of anything, it really pisses me off that Dan screwed up my visit here with his unbelievably poorly timed announcement.


There was a terribly depressing blueberry picking self portrait on my camera but I erased it. No one needs to see that. Especially since my hair has become really disturbed and uncooperative lately.

Sure ie purty.

1 Comments:

At 2:04 AM, Blogger Elka said...

WTF? I can't believe you Rick. That is crazy talk. What if I don't move back to the Midwest until next fall? Would you still give me a Spotted Saddle horse? I would crap my pants. And stick it on my dad's land. And ride it forever. Holy fuck.

Still crying daily over here in Norway, but you have provided the only happy tears of the trip.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home