Thanksgiving days!
Here we all are, well, half of us anyway.

And the other half:

Stefanie points out her sweet Florida-originated pendant.

Hello friends! Jeff indulges in a holiday-themed beer, his digits protected by the warm skull coozie.

There was some hang out time before the eating extravaganza began.

Maggie made a delicious pumpkin pie with a whipped cream/cream cheese topping.

Beer was a favored beverage, along with cherry-cider champagne drinks.

Kelly, another recent Bay Area transplant, made yummy dinner rolls. Armstead made some kicking dinner rolls as well.

The ham was glazed in brown sugar and mustard, with fresh pineapple and cherries. It was yum.

Cameron made crazy icecream/pineapple/strawberry/coconut milk/rum after-dinner drinks. They were called Lava Flows.

There were 3 recent birthday folks who got to share the chestnut chocolate cake I made.

Carla lent a helping hand with table set up (her traditional family role). The Duke of Windsor provided the sweet tunes.

Yay for family on Thanksgiving. And making camera faces. And walks around the block with lava flows.

Hope yours was fun, too!

9 Comments:
Gatdamn, I was totally in the wrong when it comes to thanksgiving cakes. That little treasure looked awfully tasty. You should visit the upper northwest over the holidays and bring baked wonders.
-Bryce
yay! great thanksgiving!
carla, you make such sweet holiday dinner table faces. you had an equally sweet one on in the xmas dinner table pic from 2 years ago.
xoxo!
Hahaha! I totally covered my face with my hand, just like I do in my real family photos!
that's so cute! i swear i have other pics of you with you covering your face with your hand, too. or at least i recognized this as a deliberate and practiced hand motion.
good times!
Ah, yes, the old "don't take my picture till you see the whites of my eyes" trick. No wonder my dad says I'm always mugging.
Thanks again for hosting, even if I did try to bossify the instructions to the caption game. And for the record, I was always the table-setter at my mom's house as well. Which is why I don't do it no more.
yumdiddlicious. that sure was a heart, soul and stomach warming thanksgiving. thanks Elka for all your hostessing and thoughtful eatery.
success!
...magnolia
You don't know me....I am Magnolia'a little sis. I loved the pics it looks like you all had lots of fun.
-rosey
Hi Rosey! When are you coming out to visit your big sis?
Post a Comment
<< Home