Urban Homesteading
Sometimes Peter catches me talking hypothetically about our beehive or fainting goats and he says, "What are you talking about? We're always going to be living in an urban place, most likely."
To which I say, ha:
This is so freaking cool. Way more hardcore than I will probably ever be, but still. I am down for a field trip to Pasadena. Anybody want to come with?

4 Comments:
What's this "urban" crapola? I thought this whole sunny CA thing was just a phase & that when you realized that your muse lived in some mound near Lake Tomahawk, you know, those Indian mounds that I never learned about, but maybe you did, you'd bundle up the Oz & this Peter guy & get home where your horse is waiting. Plus, we could team up with the bro/sis twins & the grandbaby twins & begin to rule the world.
Oh, BTW, great daily posts, I like them.
man oh man, i don't think i'm going to find my muse in the midwest, at least if things continue swimmingly with peter, as they have been. he's a PNW boy, and Cali is even tough for him.
It would be nice to rule the world, though, especially from on top of a painted Saddlebred.
Hey, I just praise you for daily posting & then you go on vacation. There goes my credibility.
Anyway, how about some first hand reporting about the freeway on fire & collapsing?
Are you cut off from work?
Post a Comment
<< Home