Gratuitous, Dork-Out Pictures of the Best Dog Ever
Darren, Ozzie's dog walker, always seems to get the best pictures of Ozzie. If you own a dog in the East Bay and need a really reliable, economical dog-whisperer type guy to take your little pal out during the day, give him a call.
There's little Chico, Megan's part-time dog in the middle.

That face, those eyes. Catahoula!

Fierce bitches!

See? No harm, no foul.

By the seashore.

That's Darren's wife Yukie giving Ozzie the love. I'm sure she's saying something similar to "You are so beautiful I cannot even contain my joy when I stare into your gross doggie eyes."

Fashion plate.

That's Darren with his wild, barking truckbed of canines.

Darren makes Ozzie's life hella better. Plus he only takes her out for an hour, instead of for two days and over 30-40 miles. Something to be said for moderation.

6 Comments:
I am completely impressed & exhilarated about The Oz & her dogwalker guy. You are a hero to me, kiddo. I want to wish your top dog, even topper than that Peter primate,I assume, a very happy birthday. A ground sirloin burger with baby red potatoes is the appropriate dinner for The Oz. I will keep track of this, I do have my sources. Later.
Ozzie and Peter share a birthday month!
Does letting her lick the exterior of the Weber after it cools count?
This is the difference between Ozzie and Armstead's dog Rufus. Ozzie feels that it's warm and waits patiently. Rufus licks it, burns his tongue, waits a second, then goes back for more.
Darren's a really rad part of Ozzie's week. She can hear his truck coming from two blocks away at least.
This is a veritable Ozziefest.
I happily concede Top Dog status to Empress Ozzie in all things canine, Rick, but in the simian world, I claim rightful status as principal primate in Elka's world.
Nice alliteration, Peter. You reign as King Dork in my world, too.
That's Duke Dork, Dictator Dork, Director Dork, Don Dork, Doyen Dork or Dork Daddy to you.
Okay, I am now so disturbed that I have to turn off the computer and go back to reading Harry Potter.
Post a Comment
<< Home