Household Concerns

wherein the mundane is rendered magical.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A painting of the Oz

Talk about dork outs, but I admitted to Peter the other night that I'd commissioned a
painting of Ozzie from this woman Elizabeth in Portland, Maine, whose work I'd found on the delightful and dangerous Etsy. The paintings are tiny--only 5x5 inches, which makes me feel like less of a freak.

This is the photo she's working from:


It's one Ozan took a few years ago. I love this photo. So cute.

Surprisingly, Peter was totally stoked about this idea. More Ozzie art, everywhere!

3 Comments:

At 2:32 PM, Blogger coldH2O said...

Good for you. The Oz has always been at the top of my list. Remember the story you told back in San Marcos - you had The Oz for a short while & she escaped from home & somehow found your work place. True bondage, if you ask me. I can't wait to see the tiny painting, even by photo. Oh, & good for this Peter guy for being stoked by the idea.

 
At 10:14 AM, Blogger freshpinkstyle said...

hmm....is it kittybutt?

http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=18980

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Elka said...

whoa, freaky kitty butt! if you click on the word picture you can see the link.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home