Goodbye, Crazy Schedules
Hello, one and only one dang schedule.
I am the new full-time editor of CasaSugar, friends. This is my dream job. I get to blog all dingdang day long about interior design, green home trends, and gardening. Holy crap. I can't believe my good luck.
I even get an associate editor to work with! Yay! Holy moley, I feel so blessed.

5 Comments:
Congrats. Will The Oz join you at work?
How exciting!! Neat new stuff. Does this mean no more Rickshawin'?
This might be up your alley: Do you know where I can get a cute thing to use to hold my clothespins? People used to have them. They're like a clothes hanger on top and a bag on the bottom with a hole right in the middle, so you can reach in. Do you even know what it's called? I could probably make one, right?
Hey Rick, nope unfortunately the Oz will have to stay home (she can't ride across on the BART, alas). However, given my new pay raise, I can afford to have her during-the-day dog walker Darren come at least 3x a week! Yay!
And Wendy: Yes, no more Rickshaw. And as far as clothespin bags go, check out this cute one. It may be even cheaper than making it: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=6724504
If this is your first encounter with Etsy, I apologize. It's like crack for artsy-crafty types.
YAY! yayayayay! that's so awesome. finally! i'm so happy for you, sweetie.
I said it in real life, but I will say it here too, congrats! I really like the idea of Casa Sugar, it's right up my alley, exciting!
Post a Comment
<< Home