Household Concerns

wherein the mundane is rendered magical.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Good Morning!

Some of us wake up quicker than others. And, I ask you, how could you hate these sheets? They are perfection!



I pick these and bring them to Mr. Lazybones in bed. He tries to eat them with his mouthguard in.


Ah roo roo!



Positively psychedelic!!


The ladybugs began their War of the Aphids last night. They were victorious, and this brave soldier retreated to the comfort of a hollyhock leaf to rest her full belly.


The snowpeas continue their proliferation! They are unstoppable! I am drowning in snowpeas!


Off to work. Taking pictures while bicycling is a little dangerous, but I've been wanting to take this picture forever. Pit stop at Sweet Adeline Bakery for 16 oz. of iced coffee in my Mason jar (to go please) and their sandwich of the day (tuna salad).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home