Household Concerns

wherein the mundane is rendered magical.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

We Dance


Dan and his boyfriends* Chris and Brent put on the delightful Three Kinds of Stupid dance parties, where you can get well curated mixed CDs and dance in silly ways to dumb bands. Here are Brent and Chris, dancing fools that they are. On the left is Kristen, Cameron's girlfriend. She is in the Devilettes dance troupe and was wearing amazing white go-go boots. She is the funnest dancer around.



Although I encouraged Dan to rehome the majority of his polyblend shirts, i am glad he kept this one. Cutie.


Harold Ray Live in Concert played. They are so freakin radicool. This is when they made everyone get down on their knees during the quiet ramblings before the JUMP UP GO CRAZY YEAH MUSIC BACK ON!! part happened.



I think everyone had a good time. With the possible exception of Ian. But that is a story for another day, and I believe involves too many whiskey shots.


*sidenote: the other night Charles' the big bouncer at Rickshaw, asked me "Where your husband at?" I decided not to correct his description of Dan and to simply answer his question: "He's out with his boyfriends." "Nah, you gotta say fellas. He's out with his fellas." "Boyfriends," I insisted. "You cold," Charles said, shaking his head and walking away.

4 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger elly said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger elly said...

errr, i think that's *chris* in the photo with kristen, not dan. mmright?
ha ha.
funnest.

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Elka said...

did i write dan? whoops. that's what i get for blogging at work.

 
At 8:50 AM, Blogger coldH2O said...

Hey, where can I get a cool shirt like Dan's? In cotton, though. My skin you know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home