Household Concerns

wherein the mundane is rendered magical.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

A plea for help

Dear Elly,

I feel this is the kind of thing for which one sister must turn to another sister for help.

Please help me get my eyebrows under control. I need your expert advisement and relentless honesty when it comes to their shaping.

I suppose it doesn't look soooo bad here:



But take a closer look.



Um, yuck.

Thank you,

Your sister,
Elka

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger elly said...

elka. yes. your eyebrows are interesting in a forest hermit way. I'm glad you're seeking help. what you need to do is to think about unification and elimination of rebels. see, look at all those little rebels under the arch there. you know, you should just go to a professional and have them do you up. i think you'll be glad you did.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home