oh man.
I just noticed that Richard Thompson's playing at Bonnaroo, too. I've been crushing out on him since I was 10.
Some other guitarists I've been crushing out on for years:
Andrés Segovia. Hot shit.
Sean Hayes. His girlfriend's name is Harmony. I know it wasn't planned, but still, can you believe that? Cameron's favorite quote, which he repeats everytime Sean plays at the Rickshaw, is, "Oh man, did you feel that? The humidity in the room just went up by 60%, cuz all the girls' panties got wet now that Sean Hayes is on stage."
And I have been a huge sucker for Greg Brown since I was 19, when I saw him at the Midwest Renewable Energy Festival and he talked about peeing outside under the stars (a favorite activity of mine as well). I cannot even begin telling you the intensity of this guy's sexy stage presence. It is crazy. I realize he has a potbelly and is beginning to resemble Bill Cosby, but that doesn't matter at all. He makes all the ladies crazy.
And of course, the lovely Sam Beam, who looks exactly like my crazy once upon a time friend Lee, who I will be writing about in the chapter entitled "Crazy Men I Have Known (But Not in the Biblical Sense." Which reminds me, Beam is a big old Christian, which makes me like him even more, oddly. And he's a daddy.
And then of course there is this Southern boy freak scene.
And we can't forget this fellow. You can't tell from this video, but most of the time you can barely hear him because his fervant followers are repeating every lyric. Wacky times, lads and lassies.
I heart all of them.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home